Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Favorite Relative

My mom is a good woman, she has an strong personality, for that, sometimes it's very difficult to have a conversation with her, she has many problem with me but not because I'm the black sheep in the family, it's just because she doesn't understand the saying:
"Each person is a different world and in that way works", she always wants that one do what she wants and that's impossible.... anyway, I admire her 'cause she grew up without the support of a mom, she died when my mom was a little child and she has to live with extended family who subjected her to physical and verbal abuse, she had to work easily, she couldn't study and yet she's so intelligent, she knows about everything, sometimes my nephews and nieces ask me for help in their homeworks and many times I can't help them, so, I told them: "Ask their grandma" 'cause I know she knows.

She worked in important enterprises, she traveled a lot and when she had babies ( I mean "us" my brother and sister ) she gave us the best.

My mom is short, of medium weight, she has a short fair hair, white pretty woman, an oval and delicate face ( small light brown eyes, petite nose, thin lips, bushy thin eyebrows and freckled)

No comments: